Pi with that? Short Sleeve T-Shirt
We've reworked our ultimate March t-shirt celebrating both Pi Day (Mar 14) and St. Patrick's Day (Mar 17). Available in soft, breathable shirt with a permanent, vibrant print of a green beer and a pie on the front. The text reads, "Would you like some PI with that?"
On the back, there are 3048 digits of pi in the form of a shamrock printed in green.
Also available in a long sleeve version.
- 5.3 oz., 100% polyester
- Anti-microbial and odor control
- Wicks moisture away
- Superb breathability and hand
- Double-needle cover stitching on front neck
- 1X1 rib cuffs with concealed seams
- Seamed 1x1 rib collar
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- Shoulder-to-Shoulder taping
- Seamless body
- Tear away label