Mask Care & Cleaning
We suggest hand wash and line dry for masks.
If you do machine wash, use the hand wash/delicate cycle.
Do not tumble dry.
The aluminum nose pieces will break if repeatedly folded and bent. Replacement nose pieces are available for sale and easily replaced.
Instructions for our Handmade Pleated-Style Masks:
- Simply open the mask at the bottom filter opening and turn it inside out.
- You'll see the aluminum nose piece at the top of the mask under a piece of retainer fabric. Remove the broken nose pieces.
- Remove the plastic adhesive backing on the new nose piece and slide it under the fabric retainer piece.
- Press the new nose piece in place with your fingers smoothing out any wrinkles.
- Flip the mask back to right side out through the filter opening.