Amigurumi - Gary the Gobbler
Gary has a big mouth! He's not loud though...he just likes to cram stuff in his big mouth. He prefers candy but you could easily fill him with anything. His dream is to show up in a kid's Easter basket one day. Definitely needs to be a special kid that appreciates little monsters like Gary. He's made of 100% wool that has been felted down to create his hollow body. His arms are floppy and he has a little tuft of his pear green hair on top. His eyes are a bright blue.
Sorry, the candy is not included. Someone ate it all!
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 9.55"
- Depth: 5"
- Weight: 90g/3.3oz
- Main body: 100% Wool
- Eyes: Blue plastic safety eyes
- Ages: 3+ years
- Handmade in the USA
- Spot clean or hand-wash recommended
- Sizes and colors may vary slightly since these are handmade. We'll be glad to send you a picture prior to shipping.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
All amigurumi can be spot cleaned easily and effectively. Only some can be washed without damage. Amigurumi made with acrylic yarn can be machine washed like normal. Those made with cotton yarn can be washed on the gentle cycle but shrinkage may occur. Amigurumi made from wool should not be washed as they will shrink and the wool will felt.
Spot cleaning can be effective to clean small spots that are surface stains. Dampen a clean cloth, using warm water and gently dab the affected area. You can use a small amount of liquid detergent to your cloth if needed. Use a different portion of the cloth to remove any soap residue.
You can also hand wash in the sink with a very small amount of mild detergent. Allow the amigurumi to soak for an hour. Squish it a bit to get the water all the way through. Rinse until water is clear and then squish in a towel to remove as much water from the filling as possible. Allow to dry for 48 hours to let the inside dry.
If you do use the washing machine, use a mesh laundry/lingerie bag to prevent damage to small parts. Always wash on the gentle cycle. After removing from the washer, fluff back up and redistribute any of the filling. Allow to dry for 48 hours.