Buffalo Plaid - 100% Cotton Pleated Mask
Do buffalo's wear plaid? We had to check Wikipedia on the origin of "Buffalo Plaid". Supposedly it got its name around 1850 when a designer at the Woolrich mill at Chatham's Run in Pennsylvania (who owned a herd of buffalo) copied a pattern known as "Rob Roy" in Scotland, named after the folk hero Rob Roy MacGregor.
Available in many different patterns, we're proud to present these handmade reusable masks. This pleated style fits a wide variety of face sizes and shapes.
These masks feature the following:
- 2-layer mask made of 100% triple-washed, quilting cotton
- 8" soft stretchy cording for the ear loops
- Replaceable aluminum nose wire
- Contrasting lining fabric making it easier to tell front from back
- Small stitching for longer durability
- Silicone ear loop adjusters
- Bottom opening to allow additional filter material
- Origin: Made in USA
- Pleated Dimensions: 7.25" wide x 3" high
- Expanded Dimensions: 6.25" top to bottom