Bug Study - 100% Cotton Pleated Mask
We could have called this mask "Etymology" but we were not sure it would attract as many searches. This brown toned fabric has images of insect and plant text from an etymology book. There are bees, wasps, caterpillars and flies shown with various plant samples.
Available in many different patterns, we're proud to present these handmade reusable masks. This pleated style fits a wide variety of face sizes and shapes.
These masks feature the following:
- 2-layer mask made of 100% triple-washed, quilting cotton
- 8" soft stretchy cording for the ear loops
- Replaceable aluminum nose wire
- Contrasting lining fabric making it easier to tell front from back
- Small stitching for longer durability
- Silicone ear loop adjusters
- Bottom opening to allow additional filter material
- Origin: Made in USA
- Pleated Dimensions: 7.25" wide x 3" high
- Expanded Dimensions: 6.25" top to bottom
Our face masks are non-medical grade 100% cotton masks. They are meant to be reusable and are made from household, quilting fabric. They are NOT a replacement for medical grade, personal protective equipment. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
We suggest hand wash and line dry for masks.
If you do machine wash, use the hand wash/delicate cycle.
Do not tumble dry.
The aluminum nose pieces will break if repeatedly folded and bent. Replacement nose pieces are available for sale and easily replaced.
Instructions for our Handmade Pleated-Style Masks:
- Simply open the mask at the bottom filter opening and turn it inside out.
- You'll see the aluminum nose piece at the top of the mask under a piece of retainer fabric. Remove the broken nose pieces.
- Remove the plastic adhesive backing on the new nose piece and slide it under the fabric retainer piece.
- Press the new nose piece in place with your fingers smoothing out any wrinkles.
- Flip the mask back to right side out through the filter opening.