Glitter Mom/GrandMa/Aunt/Dad/Uncle Water Bottle - Available in 2 Colors
We designed these with mothers in mind but they are really applicable to any glitter soul! Available in a pink and turquoise, this 17oz bottle is a great accessory. It has a screw top with a replaceable gasket and easily fits in cupholders or your backpack. The glitter is sealed in a polymer coating that won't leave flakes everywhere but you still get a great sparkle!
The design is printed so it won't peel off after washing. The printing states, "1 part <YOUR SELECTION> the rest is Glitter". Want a different option?? Contact us and we'll be glad to make a custom water bottle for you at no additional cost!
- Material: Glitter Coated Aluminum
- Size: 17 oz capacity
- Dimensions: 10 3/8" x 2 1/2" (Height x Diameter)
- Outside circumference of bottle: 8 7/8"
- Hand wash recommended
NOTE: If you'd like to purchase more than one water bottle of this style and include gift cards, add them to the cart separately so your message is called out for each item.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.