Hands Off!: 12 oz Stainless Steel Can Hugger/Insulator
Nothing says "hands off my drink" like rusty barb wire! We've created an image of steel plate and barb wire. This design is also available with personalization.
Say goodbye to room temperature canned beverages! Our Skinny Can Hugger is designed to hold most popular brand name skinny canned beverages ranging from: hard seltzers, sparkling water, tea, and energy drinks. Screw on lid is equipped with a rubber gasket that securely grips and holds your can in place. Once secured, your drink stays refreshingly chilled sip after sip for hours.
Can Compatibility: Most 12 oz (355 ml) Skinny Can Beverages like White Claw, Truly, Bon and Viv, Red Bull, Smirnoff Seltzer, Corona Extra + Refresca, Michelob Ultra, Guayaki, La Croix, Henry’s, San Pellegrino, Coca Cola Energy, and other slim 12 oz cans.
- Made from double-walled non-leaching and non-toxic stainless steel
- 100% BPA and Phthalate Free
- Easy-to-grasp shape
- Secure slide lid with easy opening
- Hand wash recommended
- Dimensions w/ lid: 2.8" Outer Diameter, 1.7" Inner Diameter, 6.1" Height
NOTE: If you want to select gift wrap for multiple items, add them to the cart separately so your gift card is called out for each item.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
If you have coffee or tea stain inside, mix a spoon of baking soda with a generous splash of vinegar. Allow it to foam up and then scrub the solution around the inside. Denture cleaning tablets also work well.