Haunted House Halloween Glass Cutting Board - Available in 3 Sizes
How about a Halloween cutting board for your next party? These make a perfect birthday, holiday or house warming gift! We've designed these with a dark graveyard scene. "Happy Halloween" is printed in a bright orange. They are printed in permanent sublimation colors that are vivid and bright.
Made from textured tempered glass and featuring a durable sublimation print coating, our board includes four rubber feet to prevent scratches and keeps it from slipping. The design will be permanently printed on the bottom side of the cutting board. It won't come in contact with your food and cutlery.
These glass boards are easy to clean, odor-free and won't be worn away like wooden cutting boards. The glass is durable, break-resistant, stain-resistant and won't absorb odors.
Dishwasher Safe, but for maximum life we recommend hand washing.
Three different size options are available:
- ROUND - 12" in diameter
- MEDIUM - 7 7/8" x 11 1/4" x 3/16"
- LARGE - 11 1/8" x 15 1/14" x 3/16"
NOTE: If you plan to order more than one item, add each to the cart separately so your gift card is called out for each one.
We're a gift shop so of course we have gift wrap options!
Gift Cards are free on any order. If you include a gift message, we'll also make sure to not include prices on the shipping paperwork.
Here are our gift wrap options:
- Standard Gift Wrap - $5.00
- Gift wrap is available on products created in The Peridot Pig studio. Unfortunately some print on demand items and peculiar goods cannot be gift wrapped.
- At this time, we can't split an order into separate gift shipments. We'll have split order functionality in place at a future date. Contact us and we can do a custom order for your gifts.
- If you are sending multiple gifts to the same destination, add each item to the cart separately so that each gift card and gift wrap selection is captured independently.
- If you have a larger order or special request, contact us to see if we can help in a different manner.
Our cutting boards are dishwasher safe, but the print and coating will last longer if you hand-wash them. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubby pads on the back surface.