Basic ICC Profile
The Peridot Pig now offers a custom color profiling service for sublimation printing. There's nothing worse than getting all of your equipment set up but the colors aren't quite right! We can help fine tune an ICC profile to work with your specific printer/ink/paper/substrate combination.
This package is perfect for a startup sublimation printer or crafter. It is best suited to sublimation prints on smooth white fabric or t-shirts. It's also good for sublimation on vinyl such as Siser EasySubli.
Included with this service:
- Custom profiling service that is tailored for sublimation printing on white polyester fabric or EasySubli vinyl
- 8 x Sublimation Profile Target (Color Charts) TIFF files for RGB US Letter (A4) print media
- Includes a single ICC profile that will work for one printer/ink/paper/substrate combination
- Instructions for creating the Target Prints
- Instructions on how to install the Sublimation Printing Custom ICC File
- Group technical support on our Discord server
- Best for a baseline reference image and printing on white polyester shirts, aprons, towels, flags, etc. or sublimation specific vinyl (EasySubli)
- An email address is required with this order.
- You will need to download and print 8 - 8" x 11" Target Images and press them to the substrate being profiled.
- You will need to ship the final Target Prints to The Peridot Pig for us to profile. Shipping costs are not included as part of this purchase.
- Please read the instructions -before- placing your order.
- You are responsible for providing the seven (8) pieces of substrate for the prints or you may purchase them from our site for an additional cost.
NOTE: No physical products are sent to you as part of this service. The final ICC profile will be sent to you electronically.