EasySubli or HTV - Sublimation ICC Profile
The Peridot Pig now offers a custom color profiling service for sublimation printing. There's nothing worse than getting all of your equipment set up but the colors aren't quite right! We can help fine tune an ICC profile to work with your specific printer/ink/paper/substrate combination.
This package is perfect for a startup sublimation printer or crafter. It is best suited to sublimation prints on Siser EasySubli, glow-in-the-dark or white glitter HTV . In this service, you will need to create the Target Images but we will provide the vinyl/fabric and do the pressing. This will save time and shipping cost.
Read more about our Custom Color Printing Profile services. Need profiles for sublimation photo panels, hardboard, ceramics, tumblers or heavier fabrics? Use our Complex Color Profile instead.
Included with this service:
- Custom profiling service that is tailored for sublimation printing on Siser EasySubli or HTV
- 8 x Sublimation Profile Target (Color Charts) TIFF files for RGB US Letter (A4) print media
- Includes a single ICC profile that will work for one printer/ink/paper/substrate combination
- Instructions for creating the Target Prints
- Instructions on how to install the Sublimation Printing Custom ICC File
- Group technical support on our Discord server
- Best for sublimation on cotton fabric using EasySubli, glow-in-the-dark or white glitter HTV, where you are unable to do the heat press steps yourself.
- An email address is required with this order.
- You will need to download and print 8 - 8" x 11" Target Images onto your sublimation paper
- You will need to ship the your prints to The Peridot Pig for us to press and then profile. Shipping costs are not included as part of this purchase.
- Please read the instructions -before- placing your order.
- You are responsible for providing the paper needed to create the prints per the instructions.
NOTE: No physical products are sent to you as part of this service. The final ICC profile will be sent to you electronically.
Questions? Need help selecting a profiling package?? See our FAQ or contact us for more information.