Advanced ICC Profile for White Coated Aluminum/Tumbler/Hugger
The Peridot Pig now offers a custom color profiling service for sublimation printing. There's nothing worse than getting all of your equipment set up but the colors aren't quite right! We can help fine tune an ICC profile to work with your specific printer/ink/paper/substrate combination.
This package is perfect for a sublimation printer or crafter that is venturing into a broader range of products. This profiling service is for sublimation on license plates, tumblers, camp mugs, huggers, etc. It requires a larger version of the Target Images due to the reflective nature of the substrate being used. In this service, you will need to create the Target Images but we will provide the substrate material and do the pressing. This will save time and shipping cost.
Included with this service:
- Custom profiling service that is tailored for sublimation printing on white substrates other than fabric
- 9 x Sublimation Profile Target (Color Charts) TIFF files for RGB US Letter (A4) print media
- Includes a single ICC profile that will work for one printer/ink/paper/substrate combination
- Instructions for creating the Target Prints
- Instructions on how to install the Sublimation Printing Custom ICC File
- Group technical support on our Discord server
- Best for a baseline reference image and printing on white, gloss aluminum metal, stainless steel metal, tumblers, huggers, license plates, business cards, ornaments, etc.
- An email address is required with this order.
- You will need to download and print 9 - 8" x 11" Target Images to your sublimation paper
- You will need to ship the final prints to The Peridot Pig for us to press and profile. Shipping costs are not included as part of this purchase.
- Please read the instructions -before- placing your order.
You are responsible for providing the paper needed to create the prints per the instructions.
NOTE: No physical products are sent to you as part of this service. The final ICC profile will be sent to you electronically.